- MDC luxury exclusive cave Hotel is situated in a listed historical building right in the heart of Cappadocia - a region classed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Historical Site.
- Located in the oldest part of the town of Urgup, the 21 lovingly restored original cave rooms and suites date back more than 200 years, to the time of the Ottoman Empire.
- The Hotel is situated in a beautiful valley away from traffic or noise with a commanding panoramic view across the gardens to the valley.
- MDC Hotel has a unique setting with beautiful gardens and fruit orchards and is the only hotel in Urgup where you can walk from your door into the surrounding valleys.
- All rooms are elegantly decorated with modern luxury and all are south-facing ensuring dry, airy, roomy luxury suites.
Enjoy comfort and luxury at its best in a historical site - truly a unique experience in Cappadocia.
Your exclusive top-class hotel in Cappadocia - a Turkish-Canadian joint venture!